William Buhlman: How to Experience Out of Body Travel
Check out my latest interview!
In this episode of The Flipside Podcast, I chat with another out-of-body explorer, William Buhlman. He has over forty years of extensive personal out-of-body explorations and, over the past two decades, developed an effective system to experience safe, self initiated out-of-body experiences. He conducts workshops with The Monroe Institute and has appeared on numerous television and radio shows worldwide. And he’s the author of the books Adventures Beyond the Body, The Secret of the Soul, Adventures in the Afterlife, and Higher Self Now!
IN THIS EPISODE, WILLIAM ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING:
• How would you define an “out-of-body experience”?
• What was your life and beliefs like before your first OBE?
• Tell us about your first OBE
• What’s the difference between dreams and OBEs?
• What beliefs changed after your OBEs?
• Tell us about the time you saw your uncle during your OBE
• What’s your vision like during OBEs?
• What about parallel dimensions?
• Tell us about thought-responsive environments
• How is our personal energy frequency related to our immediate surroundings?
• Does the biblical heaven exist?
• Are OBEs are “unbiblical” and demonic?
• Is astral projection dangerous?
• What are the benefits to OBEs?
• What is one OBE technique?
• What are some affirmations you use?
• What about drugs and OBEs?
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST TO HELP KEEP IT RUNNING!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for chillin’ with me again this week. Have a question or some feedback you’d like to share? Or you wanna just show some love? Leave a comment below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, I’d really appreciate it if you can leave me a REVIEW and RATING on iTunes by clicking here. It helps the podcast a lot and allows more people to discover it as well!
Then follow these steps:
1. Click “view in iTunes” button
2. Go to Ratings and Review.
Finally, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates so you’ll never miss a show!
Thanks again. Peace!
(Image Description: Joshua Tongol & William Buhlman)