What do you believe?
Wait a minute, let me ask that question again. What do you really believe?
In other words, have you ever claimed to “believe” in a particular idea or creed, yet in your heart, you really didn’t believe?
Or have you ever tried to believe in something because you were supposed to believe in it, yet in your mind, it didn’t make any sense to you at all?
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
• The senior project on “Christianity” that changed my life
• Some possible reasons why we believe
• Whether or not we choose our beliefs
• How to recognize our blind spots
• How our environment influences our beliefs?
• Two powerful factors that impact a person’s belief
• Is a God who demands you to “believe or burn” being unfair?
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for chillin’ with me again this week. Have a question or some feedback you’d like to share? Or you wanna just show some love? Leave a comment below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, I’d really appreciate it if you can leave me a REVIEW and RATING on iTunes by clicking here. It helps the podcast a lot and allows more people to discover it as well!
Then follow these steps:
1. Click “view in iTunes” button
2. Go to Ratings and Review.
Finally, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates so you’ll never miss a show!
Thanks again. Peace!
(Image Description: Pope Francis among the people at St. Peter’s Square | Author: Edgar Jimenez)