Can the question of God’s existence be settled by scientific evidence? If so, Who or What is the “God” the new science is rediscovering?
Is it a Christian God, a Hindu God, a Muslim God, a Judaic God? Or none of them at all?
In this episode, I interview Theoretical Physicist Dr. Amit Goswami. He’s a pioneer of the new paradigm of science called “science within consciousness,” and has appeared in the movies What the Bleep do we know!?, Dalai Lama Renaissance, as well as the award winning documentary, The Quantum Activist. A prolific writer, teacher, and visionary, Dr. Goswami is the author of several books such as The Self-Aware Universe, Physics of the Soul, The Quantum Doctor, God is Not Dead, and Quantum Economics
IN THIS EPISODE, AMIT ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING:
• Who or What is God?
• Can the question of God’s existence be settled by scientific evidence?
• Is the new science rediscovering a Christian God, a Hindu God, a Muslim God, a Judaic God?
• Is God personal? Can we talk to God and have a personal relationship with God?
• What is reality? Don’t we live in a material world, as many skeptics claim?
• What is quantum non-locality? And how is it evidence for God?
• Doesn’t evolution demonstrate that there’s no need for a Creator or an Intelligent Designer?
• Why are you critical of biblical Creationism and the Intelligent Design movement.
• How does the fossil data support the idea of God’s existence?
• How do you deal with the materialist scientist, the Western philosopher, and the Christian theologian?
• How do we know God isn’t just some brain phenomenon?
• Doesn’t quantum physics only apply to the micro and not the macro world?
• What is consciousness? And what role does it play in our observation of things?
• What phenomena cannot be explained away by material causes alone?
• What are some of the questions materialists can’t answer?
• Is love a divine quality? Don’t atheists and agnostics know how to love without God?
• Isn’t it still possible to have meaning without God as some materialists claim?
• Are we separate from God?
• Are we God? If so, why do we have such a hard time manifesting godly qualities?
• Why did God create and evolve life?
• If God exists, is there life after death?
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST TO HELP KEEP IT RUNNING!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for chillin’ with me again this week. Have a question or some feedback you’d like to share? Or you wanna just show some love? Leave a comment below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, I’d really appreciate it if you can leave me a REVIEW and RATING on iTunes by clicking here. It helps the podcast a lot and allows more people to discover it as well!
Then follow these steps:
1. Click “view in iTunes” button
2. Go to Ratings and Review.
Finally, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates so you’ll never miss a show!
Thanks again. Peace!
(Image Description: God Is Not Dead book cover & Amit Goswami from whatthebleep.com website)