The Multidimensional Man (Jurgen Ziewe): What Happens When You Die?
Meet … The Multidimensional Man!
In this episode of The Flipside Podcast, I chat with out-of-body explorer, Jurgen Ziewe. He has spent over forty years refining and detailing his Out-of-body excursions skills via a lifelong practice of deep meditation, and has discovered a multidimensional universe, which he could step into in full waking consciousness—providing a narrative which is destined to revolutionize old concepts and perspectives. He has written the books Multidimensional Man, The Ten Minute Moment, and Vistas of Infinity.
IN THIS EPISODE, JURGEN ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING:
• What happened during your first OBE?
• Why are mediums at a disadvantage to Out-of-Body observers?
• Why is knowing what happens after death so important?
• Have you ever encountered a deceased love one?
• Why is “rest in peace” (RIP) a fallacy?
• What determines a person’s environment after death?
• How are feelings and imagination important in other dimensions?
• “Our subconsciousness will become our new external reality when we die.” Why?
• What happens to atheists who don’t believe in life after death?
• What’s the afterlife like for those who’ve committed mass murder?
• Why are people who are dead often in denial of their death?
• What exactly is the Astral World?
• How can one transcend and move beyond the Astral levels?
• What about lower dimensions?
• What about the higher levels?
• Why do you put so much emphasis on meditation?
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST TO HELP KEEP IT RUNNING!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for chillin’ with me again this week. Have a question or some feedback you’d like to share? Or you wanna just show some love? Leave a comment below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, I’d really appreciate it if you can leave me a REVIEW and RATING on iTunes by clicking here. It helps the podcast a lot and allows more people to discover it as well!
Then follow these steps:
1. Click “view in iTunes” button
2. Go to Ratings and Review.
Finally, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates so you’ll never miss a show!
Thanks again. Peace!
(Image Description: Joshua Tongol & Jurgen Ziewe)