Religious Passion Without ComPassion | The Flipside Podcast #002
What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you hear that word?
Have you ever had someone share their “religion” with you? If so, how was their approach?
Have you ever shared your ideas with someone else? If so, how was your approach?
Does a person’s approach even matter? Or is it all about a person’s content?
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
• The incident of the two passionate men to who tried converting me
• A discussion about passion, truth, and sincerity
• Examples of ineffective approaches to conversations
• Whether it’s “right” or “wrong” to make judgments
• If tolerance is always the answer to disagreements
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for chillin’ with me again this week. Have a question or some feedback you’d like to share? Or you wanna just show some love? Leave a comment below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, I’d really appreciate it if you can leave me a REVIEW and RATING on iTunes by clicking here. It helps the podcast a lot and allows more people to discover it as well!
Then follow these steps:
1. Click “view in iTunes” button
2. Go to Ratings and Review.
And finally, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates so you’ll never miss a show!
Thanks again. Peace!
(Image Description: Members of the Westboro Baptist Church demonstrate at the Virginia Holocaust Museum on March 2, 2010 | Author: JCWilmore)