What is behind every message you hear?
In other words, what drives a person to share what they wanna share?
And once a person responds to a certain message, what motivates him or her to do what they do?
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
• The sad (yet funny) story of when I was “left behind”
• How much of organized religion is running things
• The problem with the “good news”
• Why the so-called “unconditional” love of God is really conditional
• The different motivations for belief
• Why the “Christian” God is schizophrenic
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for chillin’ with me again this week. Have a question or some feedback you’d like to share? Or you wanna just show some love? Leave a comment below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
And if you believe in what I do and would like to support this podcast financially, consider becoming a patron today by going here: https://www.patreon.com/JoshuaTongol
Also, I’d really appreciate it if you can leave me a REVIEW and RATING on iTunes by clicking here. It helps the podcast a lot and allows more people to discover it as well!
Then follow these steps:
1. Click “view in iTunes” button
2. Go to Ratings and Review.
Finally, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates so you’ll never miss a show!
Thanks again. Peace!
(Image Description: Mark Driscoll preaching at Mars Hill Church, set against a large backdrop that reads “Ten Commandments: set free to live free” | Author: Ruthanne Reid)