In this episode of The Flipside Podcast, I chat with Greg Doyle. He’s a former professional classical musician who first discovered meditation primarily to combat stage fright. In 1999, he awakened to the reality of the phenomenon of astral projection. This life-changing experience expanded his consciousness—altering the very perception of his being at a fundamental level, which then ended up changing the course of his career.
Greg is the author of Awakening the Giant Within: A Personal Adventure into the Astral Realms, which details his experiences in the astral world. He holds astral travel workshops, meditation classes and offers healing sessions as a Reiki master in Brisbane.
IN THIS EPISODE, GREG ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING:
• How would you define astral projection?
• What’s the difference between dreaming and astral travel?
• What is the purpose for astral traveling?
• What happens to your senses when you’re out-of-body?
• What’s the difference between the astral ream to our physical reality here?
• How did you get into Reiki?
• What happened when you saw your past lives?
• Ever come across any alien intelligence or extra terrestrials?
• Talk about the time you were taken up on some sort of space craft.
• What about “lower entities” and lower astral realms?
• Is everyone able to journey out of the body?
• What are some astral projection techniques?
• How has astral traveling impacted your life?
• How have your friends and family reacted to your experiences?
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
*Affiliate link helps support The Flipside Podcast at no additional to you
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST TO HELP KEEP IT RUNNING!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for chillin’ with me again this week. Have a question or some feedback you’d like to share? Or you wanna just show some love? Leave a comment below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, I’d really appreciate it if you can leave me a REVIEW and RATING on iTunes by clicking here. It helps the podcast a lot and allows more people to discover it as well!
Then follow these steps:
1. Click “view in iTunes” button
2. Go to Ratings and Review.
Finally, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates so you’ll never miss a show!
Thanks again. Peace!
(Image Description: Joshua Tongol & Greg Doyle)