Ready to contact those in spirit?
In this episode of The Flipside Podcast, I chat with Susanne Wilson. She’s a scientifically authenticated medium & spiritual teacher in Carefree, Arizona. Born gifted, Susanne hid in the “psychic closet” while working as a corporate executive and university director, until a near death experience changed her mind about what matters most, in life, and after life.
Susanne’s mission is to teach people how to make their own connections with guides and loved ones in spirit and to trust their own intuition. She has participated in controlled scientific research with Dr. Gary Schwartz who states, “Susanne has been one of the best. Her skills as an evidential medium are complimented by her high integrity, credibility, and moral principles.”
Susanne’s work has also been acclaimed by researchers Dr. Victor Zammit and Wendy Zammit. And she currently serves as a Vice President for the Afterlife Research & Education Institute as well as its Director of Mediumship. In addition, Susanne serves on the Board of Advisors for the SoulPhone Foundation at the University of Arizona.
Her book is Soul Smart: What the Dead Teach Us About Spirit Communication.
IN THIS EPISODE, SUSANNE ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING:
• What exactly is an evidential medium?
• What’s the difference between a psychic and a medium?
• Tell us about your near-death experience.
• When you see dead people, is it something you can switch on and off?
• What’s the difference between ghosts and “earthbound spirits”?
• Where exactly is the so-called dead community?
• Are spirit guides and guardian angels the same? And how many do we have?
• Where were the guardian angels when someone was tragically killed?
• What are some stories you can share that might get skeptics to consider that this stuff is real?
• Isn’t there a dark side to this where it’s not always all light and love?
• Is there a hell?
• Are the lower levels eternal?
• Does everyone have the ability to communicate with a dead loved one?
• Can we communicate with our dead pets?
• What happens when someone dies? Take us through some of the stages.
• What do people look like when they cross over?
• What happens during a person’s life review?
• Why don’t we remember anything prior to this life?
• What happens to suicides?
• What happens to children after death?
• Talk about dream visitations.
• How can we get to know our spirit guides?
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST TO HELP KEEP IT RUNNING!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for chillin’ with me again this week. Have a question or some feedback you’d like to share? Or you wanna just show some love? Leave a comment below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, I’d really appreciate it if you can leave me a REVIEW and RATING on iTunes by clicking here. It helps the podcast a lot and allows more people to discover it as well!
Then follow these steps:
1. Click “view in iTunes” button
2. Go to Ratings and Review.
Finally, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates so you’ll never miss a show!
Thanks again. Peace!
(Image Description: Joshua Tongol & Susanne Wilson)